Monday, September 1, 2008

What's this? Twice in 3 days??

Hee hee...so that was for Aleida who always fusses at me for not keeping up with my blog. You know I love you girly!!

So...It's Labor Day and I spent the afternoon at Movie Trading Company with David. We, and by we I mean I got Guys and Dolls, Fiddler on the Roof, The Devil Wears Prada, and Hairspray (the new remake). We also picked up an original NES and the Gold edition of Zelda 2, The Adventures of Link. I know, it sounds uber nerdy, and maybe it is, but it still kicks ass! :)

I also spent all day yesterday playing at Mom's. I made about 50 Heidi Swapp inspired cards. Hey..I had all the pieces cut for me, why not? I also made some photo wallets for Etsy and I played with some other fun techniques from Splitcoast Stampers. Wanna see my favorite? I know you do...and I wanna show it off, so there!

I also finished my Circle Journal from Studio Calico. Wanna see it? Well, I'll give you a sneak peak. I think Heather is going to need bigger rings. I'll send some along with the album...you never know. :)

2 comments:

Heather said...

Can't wait to see the whole album...in about 7 months! lol

Gorgeous peeks!

ricanlaw said...

Left something for you on my blog. Dang you are slow. :)