Sunday, September 7, 2008

Sunday Morning Quickie

Hey Bloggers!
I'm off to Mom's today to help her work on a project but I wanted to stop in and say Hello.

I have some sad news. My little brother and his new wife aren't doing so well. I don't have any details, but there is already trouble in paradise. He's on his way to Iraq right now so that doesn't really help. I don't usually do this in a public forum, but I am a firm beleiver in the power of prayer and they really need it. Please, anyone reading this....pray that they can work through this. I hate seeing either of them in pain, and I just don't know what to do other than be for them to talk and to pray.

Ok, enough of that....I have a minibook to post later on today. I'm going to gry to finish it while I'm at Moms so I'll be posting pictures tonight. :) I am also working on a challenge for Studio Calico. We've been challenged to create something with the Bind it All. I'm hoping to work on that a little bit today too.

Y'all have a great Sunday and I'll be back tonight with pictures.
Hugs and Love and Happy Scrapping!!
Jessi

No comments: