Monday, September 8, 2008

I am way late, but WOWZA!

I am so honored to even be mentioned on her blog, much less receive an award! Thank you Aleida! I am honored!



Here are the rules:
  1. The winner can put the logo on his/her blog.
  2. Link to the person you received your award from.
  3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
  4. Put links to those blogs on yours.
  5. Leave a message on the blogs of the people you have nominated.


Here are my 7.....so here they are!

Sherine

Liz

Tanisha

Kim

Amanda

Wendy Jo

Lauren

Go check them out and show some love. They are all fabulous!!
I am mostly a lurker, but I lvoe them all! Congrats lady and continue to be fabulous!!
Sorry no pics again, Hoping to get my album finished before I post the pics. :)
Have a great night everyone!!

2 comments:

TanishaRenee said...

Awwww thanks Jessi, you're so sweet to give me this award!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Jessi - please call me immediately at 214-883-3041 This is Sonia.