Friday, September 12, 2008

Sad News

I am not prepared to write the blog I want to write about this....I'm still in shock. Today a truly special woman was taken from this world. Her name, Aleida Franklin. I considered her to be one of my best friends. To say I love her is understated. To say she will be missed is not even scratching the surface. Tonight my prayers go out to her sweet beautiful family and friends. I pray that God provides peace and comfort to them in this terrible time in their lives.

Now I'm going to be with Dave and grieve the loss of my sweet scrap sister and dear friend.
Good night blogers, and be safe, and hold those you love close to you.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jessi, I am so sorry, and so very, very sad. Heartbroken.

You were one of the first people I thought of when I heard the news. I know that the two of you were very close.

Please let me know if there is anything I can do.

xo Debbie

Mariangeles M said...

I didn't now her but I'm sad too.
Prayers for her family from Spain {heart}

Anonymous said...

Jessi,

Jeannine just told me the news. I'm so sad. Please keep me up to date with funeral arrangements. I want to be able to come if I can. I am praying for all of us in the craziness. It's been too long. With a sad heart but lots of love. Jennifer

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I am so sorry for the loss of your friend... this has made me sadder than words can express....hugs to U!

Julie :)

Nancywithajones said...

Jessi my heart just akes for you. I know what good friends yall were and how hard this is. IF youneed to vent or talk you know how to get me chicka!
By the way. Greta is making her blog (aleidas) into a book to give to the family. I have been helping her get the word out to everyone. SO many peopel are wanting to do something for her family but didnt know what. She is going to give them the money that is over the amount of the book.
So If you know anyone else that woudl like to help upload things to the site (we are having to do this post by post with the photos seperate) let us know. I have the info on my blog as well.
bug hugs. She was a beautiful funny person and I will miss sharing Bella stories with her :(

Anonymous said...

{{{{hugs}}}}}