Friday, September 26, 2008

Crop Pink

Hello Bloggers,

This was a very quick week. We celebrated Customer Service Appreciation Week at work and my team voted me to have a Best Customer Service. I was very surprised, but it really does feel good to be recognized for all my hard work.

So, this weekend The girls at Scrap-Diner are scrapping pink and raising money for Breast Cancer Awareness. Check it out. Sherine has really out done herself with prizes too. If you've never been to the Diner go check them out. It is such a fabulous place and her store is to die for. I heart Scrap-Diner.

Ok, so no pics right now, but maybe tomorrow after I've done some scrappin.
Much Love!
Jessi

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Howdy!! I gave you a blog award... go check out my blog for the details. ;)
http://amandaanndunn.blogspot.com/2008/09/behind-on-some-stuff.html

Sherine said...

Hi Jessi!