Saturday, August 30, 2008

Finally a quiet weekend!

So my brother flew back to Washington State. His lovely bride, and my new SIL Shannon stayed behind with their beautiful daughter Kylie. I loved having him home, and I was glad to meet his lovely wife, and I am glad I like her 'cause I always wanted a sister. She's just great, and her little girl is adorable.

I have to say tho, I am glad to just have a weekend where we are not rushing off to meet anyone or rushing back to meet friends from out of town...it's nice to just sit in my office and play with my paper and computer and crank up the Pandora. "The Pandora?" you ask. Why, Pandora is my new favorite web discovery. It's a website that you can build radio stations based on your favorite musics. Right now I have about 10 stations. I am loving it, and it's less distracting to me than TV so I actually get some stuff done in the office. :) I also discovered a new website called Splitcoast Stampers. It's not a new site, but it is new to me. My friend Jeannine used to always talk about it at Recollections, but I never really payed it a visit until last weekend. I learned so much just in my first hour. Wanna see what I made? Here it is - and all from my scraps!!


So now I'm off to scrap some more and moake some more goodies. Hope everyone has a great weekend! Happy Labor Day!!

PS - Marla and Debra it is so great to hear from you guys. Of course I remember y'all! I miss you guys and really miss seeing all the beautiful things y'all create. I hope y'all are well, and if you ever want to chat, feel free to email me: jessig99@tx.rr.com

1 comment:

ricanlaw said...

Happy that I came here and you had an update. Yes! Love your card, well okay I love your cards. They are very pretty. You are funny. I love Pandora and just discovered it through a recommendation from Denise at SC. I love it. It helps me scrap more. ;) We will get together soon. I wanted to see you this weekend, but the house is full of sick people.

So happy you have a sister in the family. Isn't that wonderful! Lovely that you get along and she has a beautiful daughter. You're an Auntie now and guess you better get to spoiling. ;)

So happy for you Jessi, congrats.