Thursday, August 7, 2008

She lives...

So after my last post I came down with a nightmare of a head cold. I barely went into my scrap space even tho I was dying to get my hands dirty and play. I was sick at work, missed a day and then back to work, even tho I wasn't entirely over being sick because my "lovely" employers thrive on making their employees feel guilty for being sick. I just wanted to say "I LOVED that I was running a fever and couldn't breath and couldn't keep food down! It was the best day of my life!" All sarcasticly of course, but I didn't and I won't because I'm feeling much better. Still a little congested, but I'll survive.



So...I am very sad to say that my computer ate my Circle Journal pics and I didn't catch it until after I formated my SD card. If anyone out there is in Circle Journal Group 3 and has my books, please feel free to post pics on your blog so I can link there and show the rest of the world. In the mean time, this came in the mail to me today! I am the first to add to her book and I am way excited. It is such great book and I love the house. I really want to go order one of these books and make a house book all my own. (Yes, Recollections made me really sick of houses, but these ones come apart, making them much easier to cut. )



Well, now that I'm well enough to do stuff I'm going out to dinner with my sweety and then I'm coming back to snap and upload pics of projects I did while I was at the Scrapbook Retreat in July.

Have a great night!!
Jessi

1 comment:

ricanlaw said...

Sorry to hear you were sick. My employer does the same thing, I'm not allowed to be sick or have a life outside of that shitty office. ;)

That book is so cute. Can't wait to see your entry.