Tuesday, August 19, 2008

He's Home!!!

I am the happiest girl in the world right now! My little brother is home on leave from his life in the United States Navy. We spent most of the day Sunday with our family and I got to spend some more time with my fabulous sister-in-law to be. Here's a picture of the happy couple. :)

Dave and I had lunch with Justin, Shannon and her beautiful little girl Kylee. (sorry if I misspelled that Shannon.) They are getting married Thursday monring and soon I'll be an Aunt!! I am very excited. Since I'm off the next 2 days I'll be helping them where I can and hopefully scrapping. My head cold has been hanging on and may FINALLY be gone so I'm looking forward to getting some scrapping done.
Well, I've gotta go make dinner. Y'all be good, or at least be good at it. ;)
Hugs,
Jessi

2 comments:

ricanlaw said...

Congratulations. Wow those are some new and exciting changes. So happy for you and your family.

Anonymous said...

Jessi,

First of all congrats on your engagement!! You probably don't remember me, my friend Debra and I (Marla) were frequent fliers at recollections on Lover's Lane, she made the cool mirrors from IKEA??? Anyway saw your blog, thought I would say hiSure do miss the fun crops at Lovers Lane!! BOO HOO. I live in the Frisco area and I too am hoping this Scrappywood gets to open soon!! There is an Awesome scrapbook store in Celina Texas, Delightful hands!!! Best to you!! Marla