Sunday, August 3, 2008

And she reappears...

So after I disappeared for like a month I've decided to re-surface. I"m feeling under the weather today, but I know I really need to update so my online friends at least know I'm still alive. I have been so burnt out, but I'm back to play and chat. I've been working on my Circle Journal for Studio Calico and it has been a challenge. It's now on it's way to Erin's and one is on it's way to me so I'm excited about that. Other than that, I really haven't been up to much. 3 weeks ago I was on a scrapbook retreat and got quite a bit of work done. I'll post some of that later. I have also been re-reading the HP books...I've read them multiple times, but sometimes I just feel the need to read them. Oh....and David pre-ordered the Limited Addition "Tales of Beetle the Bard" for me for Christmas. It's just gorgeous and I am so excited.

Anyway...away from the nerdy-ness for a little while. Dave and I are getting closer to finally picking a wedding date. So far it is looking like October 24,2009...We're looking at another date in November, but I am really drawn to the October date. It just seems perfect to me...don't know why, but it does. So now I just need to create some lovely invites and ask a few very important people some very important questions. That doesn't mean I'm set...not by a long shot. But, it's a step closer to the big day. :)

In other news, I've been waffling on Weight Watchers, but I have finally made the commitment and stuck to it. Dave agreed to do it with me, so now this girly is slimming down and she's got help. Dave and I cleaned out the fridge and pantry last week...no junk food in the house...that I know of. I"m sure there's a stash somewhere for when the boys come over to play, but I've asked him to make sure it's somewhere I can't find it, and to not tell me it's in the house so I don't go looking for it either. I have a terrible addiction to junk, so if it's in the house I'll eat it...otherwise I'm fine. My name is Jessi and I'm addicted to junk food. :p

Let's see...what else have I been up to....not a whole lot. Work is crazy busy and that's good, but I think I"m starting to burn out on that too. I'm hoping for a lateral move to a new dept in the coming months...I'm so tired of what I'm doing now. We'll see.

Ok, the DayQuil is starting to wear off so I'm going to go take some more and go back to bed. Y'all have a great Sunday!!

No comments: