Saturday, June 28, 2008

See, I can scrap...

So I have finally made time to just sit in my office and scrap today and I have really enjoyed it. I've been doing Challenges for Scrap-Diner's Cheers Crop, and I did a Layout for Scrap The Music. Really gals, if y'all haven't been to either of these places, I advise you to check 'em out. A lot of inspiration and a lot of talent! Before I show you the goods, let me catch you up on life at Jessi and Dave's. I've been working my ass off...Dave's been on vacation. He deserves it, but it is so hard getting out of bed, knowing he's going to stay there until noon, and then the hardest thing he is going to do is run from the cops while his crime level is 4 stars. (If you don't speak geek that's a GTA reference. I know, it's sad that I know this, but that's the price you pay for marrying a computer geek.) Then I come home and try to do housework, but this has been a rough week, so it goes undone, and I go to bed. In other news, I have been collecting those Coke Glasses from McDonald's. Does anyone else do this? I swear, it started out as a joke and now has become almost an obsession. I think all we need now is the pink one and the clear one and I'll have them all. This leads me to my next question tho...is it a sin to drink Pepsi from a Coke glass? Think about it while I bring out the goodies!

Anyway, I digress. I was challenged to scrap-lift this, and here's what I came up with.

Then I went onto another challenge in the Cheers Crop. We were challenged to scrap music that inspired us. What a coincidence! I was just sitting down to start my STM LO. Here it is. "Sentimental Mood" by Duke Ellington and John Coltrane. I love this song and I LOVE this picture. Hope you enjoy.

I'm still scrapping away, but I wanted to get these two posted while I was contemplating my next LO. I think the laundry's dry too, so I'll see y'all later!!
Hugs!!
Jessi


2 comments:

liz mataraza said...

there you are! layouts are gorgeous!

i've been wanting to collect the coke glasses too, but that means you have to get the large extra value meals. while i could eat them, i simply cannot. too much of that good stuff makes my belly hurt!

have a great week!

ricanlaw said...

Well we all know you can scrap, very nice layouts.

But one thing is for sure, you can't BLOG! Just terrible, no excuse.