Sunday, June 15, 2008

Me and My Mojo!

So my mojo may just be coming back. after cleaning my scrap space last week I finally sat down and decided to create. I got a fabulous Journal Kit from Studio Calico last month and I decided it was the perfect project to get me started. I am really pleased with the outcome. Take a look!


So yesterday I went down to Mineola and met my little brother's fiance. She is super nice and my brother has really picked a good one. We had lunch at a little Italian place near her house and talked about how they met and that kinda stuff. All in all it was a nice afternoon.
After wards I went home to take Dad out to an early Father's Day lunch/ dinner at Blue Mesa. LOVE this place. I have gotten a sampler every time I go because there is just so much good stuff there. I love their Sweet Potato chips and Queso Blanco. If you've never been and there's one near you.....shame shame..it is AWESOME! Its also a great place for Tequila because it is most known for their Tequila bar. Good stuff.
Well, it's Father's Day so Happy Father's Day to all the Dad's past present and future out there. I'm gonna go call mine and then maybe go with Dave to take his out to lunch. Y'all have a great Sunday and be safe!
Hugs,
Jessi



7 comments:

ShellyH said...

Wow that is an awesome looking journal, you did a great job with!

ricanlaw said...

Awesome job girlie, keep it up and keep posting at SC and make some friends. Nice gals over there and talented too. Nice to hear the good news about your brother. Wedding bells are definitely in the air. Regading the tequila bar, so did you do some drinking finally?

Anonymous said...

Love the journal!!!!!...keep the mojo flowing!

Barb said...

Totally adorable!
(And thanks for the reminder. I need to whip this project up.)

TanishaRenee said...

Sounds like fun!

I love the look of your project!

liz mataraza said...

i missed out on that add-on...bummer! that looks fabulous!

Momto5 RachelJoy Photography said...

lovely work you got going on!