Monday, June 9, 2008

Guess what I did this weekend??

Ok, so I know I'm a day late...you love me tho...right? Thought so. So this weekend I decided I would break out of my funk and get some work done. Well, when I went into my scrap room I was met with a disaster. I was discouraged so I turned on Lifetime and started to watch Army Wives. (Great show unless you can't deal with anything military without getting choked up. I'm getting there...) But I digress. So I cleaned my scrap space!! Wanna see? Thought you might. Soo here it is in all it's glory. Keep in mind I only get 1/2 of the office and I have a room full of stuff.

So Sunday morning I took a break from cleaning my space and went to one of my best gal pal's house. Some of you may know her, and for those of you who don't, let me just tell you she is fabulous and a girl couldn't ask for a better friend. She took me to see Sex and the City, and I loved it. It was definitely a great way to escape the boy at home and the company made it all the better. After the movie we went to Bahama Buck's and back to the Casa to hang out for a bit. Then I got out the camera and captured a few sweet moments.
This is a picture of Aleida and her gorgeous little angel, Bella. She is the kinda little girl that makes Mama's proud and Daddy's nervous. She's so sweet but she's got a wild side that is gonna keep her parent's on their toes as she gets older. I only hope to have a little beauty of my own one day.



So I know you all want to see Vegas pics..they're coming...I promise. I'm still sorting through them and hoping to have a slide show up in the next couple of days. I'm off to grab a snack, a shower and then head to bed. Y'all be good and be safe!
Hugs!!
Jessi

2 comments:

liz mataraza said...

ok, you have way more stuff than i do! it looks great...glad you had fun with Aleida. what a gal.

ricanlaw said...

Wow, I love that picture. Had to steal it. I don't have many pictures with my children. I had fun with you on Sunday must do that again soon. Thanks for everything.