Wednesday, September 26, 2007

FANTASTIC DEALS!!!

Ok, so I went running around town tonight looking for a sub ribbon for work and ended up finding lots of goodies. I was shopping in Mesquite, at Hobby Lobby. There I found ribbons 50% off, All punches and paper/paper paks 50% off, and the best find of all....are you ready for this....get ready....Mini Mark rubon alpha sets $4.79! Reg price $7.99, I got 'em for 4.79! There were lots there and lots of alphas I use already so I stocked up!


I also went to Target becuase Deana was telling me about some fun stuff she found in the dollar bin. Sure enough, the Target on TownEast had cool stuf...for $1!!! I bought some fall ribbons, fun ribbon for cards, brads, and felt embelishments!


I do have a fun LO to share soon, just gotta get more ink in my printer so I can finish the page. Stay tuned and I'll cathc ya on the flip side!
Love ya!
Jessi










1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Holy moly you got some nice stuff at great price. What a great shopping spree you apparently had. Awesome, now go play.