Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Work...Work...PLAY!!

So I've been uber busy at work lately. It seems like only yesterday when I was stressing over my first open house. Sunday we had a staff meeting to discuss our holiday open house! It's in 4 weeks, so I will be uber busy over the next several weeks. This week has been HELL at work tho. I'm trying to make sure the current feature (Halloween) get set in time and try to start pulling for Christmas...criminy I'm a tired girl.
On an up note, I am very excited about the Recollections paper this year. I am also excited about the projects. If anyone should find them available the first weekend of October, please come by and say hello to me and the girls!
On to the personal front...let my just say, I have the best fiance in the whole world! I came home after a very long Sunday and he had re-arranged our bedroom and decorated the walls! All the laundry was done and my aprtment was clean. I was so happy to be home and smother him in smooches. (Mom turn away and go "ewww" now.) I also wanted to show off some cards I made a few weeks ago. I was waiting on a challenge to be over, so here they are!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lovely cards. How did I miss this?