Sunday, September 23, 2007

Congratulations are in order!

To my new scrap gal pal Aleida Franklin and to my Momma, Congratulations!!
Aleida is one of my favortie scrap divas and she has recently been invited to be a Design Team member at Scrap to the Music. If you've never seen her work, check out her diva-licous blog. If you've never been to Scrap to the Music check it out. Either way you won't be sorry. Both are filled with awesome and inspiring works of art by very talented ladies!

Now, to my Mom....She has been invited to the Fiskateers Round up. There she will learn the art of being a Fiskateer! She gets to go and meet...yes meet...Heidi Grace, Nancy from Cloud 9 Designs and other fun Scrappy celebs and big wigs. I am way jealous, but I am SOOOO happy for her. She is a fantastic scrapper and a wonderful teacher. I know she'll do Fiskars proud. Maybe I can giver one of my cards I made with my fave HS and Cloud 9 paper and get autographs...hhmmm....
Well, I know there are no pics this week, but I promise soon...really, soon. Have a good night! I'm off to the Scrap-Diner and to scrap. Happy scrappin'!
Hugs,
Jessi

1 comment:

ricanlaw said...

Congratulations momma! That sounds fabulous!