Sunday, September 2, 2007

Cards and More!

Hello Bloggers,
It's after 4 am and I am still up, playing with all the goodies from my scrap closet. My card kick continues. I have been designing and creating like crazy the past few weeks. My latest creations have stemmed from challenges from one of my new favorite places, ScrapFreak.com. It's been so much fun and I've really allowed myself to get to know the site and expand myself as scrapper and card maker here. The ladies and gents (if any) have been so wonderful. I am saving my card challenge cards for the site, but I'll be posting pics as soon as the Challenge winners are announced. :)
In the mean time, here are a few cards I made in the past few days. I have also been working on a card keeper box for MIL. I will be posting pics of it as soon as it's done. Thanks for looking, and enjoy the cards. If you have any comments, please fell free to leave 'em. I love the feedback!
Happy Dreams bloggers, I'm off to bed now!
Hugs,
Jessi












No comments: