Friday, September 7, 2007

Hello moon...

Here it is, 3am again, and I'm sitting at my computer, again. Tonight I'm a little frustrated because I have to leave for Grapevine to drive Dave work in 3.5 hours. The fact that I have to go doesn't really bother me. I've known about it for a week. It's the fact that it is 3am and I'm still wide awake. I will be coma-tose in about 3 hours, which make for quite unsafe driving conditions.

I'm also a little frustrated because I've been rejected. I tried out for 3 DT this past month. I've been rejected by 2, and the third won't announce until Oct. I know I shouldn't worry about the rejection...it still stings a little tho. I have, on the flip side, found a wonderful site called the Scrap Diner. You should definitely check it out. It's a funky little site with a great group of talented ladies, and the store is pretty neat too. I'll probably be spending a few $$ in there once my pay check hits next week. Woo Hoo!!

Here's my latest creation. I'm still on this crazy card kick. I'm hoping I can get back to regular pages soon. I'll have a few more goodies to show off once the weekend is here. Until next time, good night bloggers, and much love to you!

1 comment:

ricanlaw said...

Wonderful card. I know about the sting of rejection. I've been rejected 3 times myself, but at least one of them was nice enough to send all the applicants a thank you note with a discount towards a purchase. Keep trying J, you'll eventually get there.