Thursday, October 4, 2007

OMG!!! I'm going to San Antonio!!!

Many of you know I'm a member of the Fiskateers website. You may also know the Fiskateers are hosting a "Round up" the first weekend of November to train 50 fabulous Fiskateers on Fiskars latest and greatest. Well, I wrote last week that my mom was in need of congrats cuase she was picked...guess what? SO WAS I!! I got the invitation yesterday and got my flight reservation confirmation this morning! I am so EXCITED!! I'm gonna meet 49 fabuous Fiska-Friends and 3 of the 4 fabulous crafting ambassadors. I am also so buzzed about meeting Heidi Grace. I am in love with her papers and fun accessories so it is an incredibly HUGE honor to finally meet her. I am also going to get to meet the fabulous ladies at Cloud 9, another fave vendor of mine. I tell you, I am on cloud 9 right now...hee hee...

Other happenings in my life:
I am also gearing up for a fabulous Open House this weekend! If you live near a Recollections and have some spare time, even if it's just a little bit of time, I encourage you to stop by one and enjoy all the goodies. We're doing a fantastic fun Make and Take, Demos on 5 minute cards or less, and you'll get to see all the fantasticly fun and fabulous Holiday projects.
Other upcoming events: My birthday is in 14 days!!! I'll be 27 in 2 weeks, very exciting.
Well, I hope you all have a wonderful week and a fantastic weekend!
Hugs until next time!
~Jessi

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Girlllll you know I'm so freaking jealous. For real! How fabulous is that!!!!!!!

Congratulations.

Anonymous said...

I just tagged you!

Check out diaryofacrazyredhead.typepad.com

Have Fun!
Scrappin'Sher