Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Sad News....

I am sure by now most of you know, but for those who do not....*sigh*...Recollections is closing. The decision was made by the board of directors over Michaels Inc. We did not have any clues this was coming...nothing. I am told by our corporate team the decision was not one based on porfits or lack there of, but as a way to focus on the main company, Michaels. Our corporate team found out the day before we did. If you have a Recollections near you, show some love to the staff by attending their crops and classes, and let them know how much you truly appreciate them. Most of the stores' staff is truly passionate about papercrafting and it has been a devistating week for all of us. If you shop at my store, Greenville Ave in Dallas, stop by and see me. I'd love to hear your favorite stories or memories about us. I will miss all of the customers whom I've become firends with over the past year. I will also miss my crew their. You have become my family and I will miss you all very much.
I will be attending both crops this weekend, so hopefully I'll have some goodies to show off this weekend to you all. Have a great night and thanks for stopping by. You all mean so much to me.
Hugs!!
Jessi

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tag you're it, see my blog.

www.ricanlaw.typepad.com