Tuesday, October 30, 2007

It's Official!!

Well bloggers, for those of you who know me, I have been waiting for a special present from Dave for a little while now. For those of you who don't know, let me catch you up to speed. Back in May Dave and I moced into our new apartment. The night before we had our new furniture delivered Dave asked me to marry him. I said yes, but he later said it wasn't an official engagement because there was not a ring. So I have been waiting and waiting....and it's here!!! I am so excited and so fortunate. Dave is wonderful and I couldn't be happier. I am hoping to get pics of us together, the engaged couple, when I get home from San Antonio.
Well, I'm off to finish my Halloween projects! Hope you all have a great night!!
Hugs,
Jessi


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very pretty Jessi! Congratulations!!!!!

monica.coffman said...

Congratulations...it's beautiful!

Godzoned said...

congratulations!
Very unique and wonderful!!! Great choice!!!

Nancywithajones said...

whehehw congrats is gorgous!