Sunday, March 2, 2008

Weekend update

SO it's Sunday evening and I've been pretty porductive this weekend. I didn't get a whole lot of scrappin' done, but it is still a little early...there's still hope. I did manage to get all of Christmas back to storage in Garland. Dave also took me to the movies this weekend. If you haven't seen Juno yet I recommend you go see it. It was wonderful, witty, edgy, fun...a new favorite of mine. Dave and I liked it so well we bought the soundtrack and it is now on my ipod.

I also spent an hour at Central Market yesterday. We roamed up and down the aisles, learning about the different types of potatoes, apples, and oranges. We perused the 20 different types and brands of marinara and all the different types of pastas. We picked up some wonderful rolls in the bakery and some yummy Easter chocolates for the people in my little corner of the office. I also picked up a bottle of my favorite carbonated pink lemonade. I just love it. It's yummy, crisp and comes in one of these really neat bottles. Truth be told, it was the bottle that drew it to me. It made me feel kind of nostalgic because it looks like a wine bottle. When my little brother and I were kids we used to drink Big Red in wine glasses on the holidays with my parents. Buying the Fancy Schmancy lemonade reminds me of that and makes me feel all warm and fuzzy. We also got a Corn Chowder kit that looked yummy. I think I'll make it for dinner tomorrow. I'll let you know how it turns out.

So on the scrap front, I'm about the get out my New York photos and start scrapping. I'm also headed to Scrapping the Music to see what this week's challenge is. I missed out last week so I'm hoping to be inspired by this weeks song!
Well, Y'all have a great Sunday night and enjoy your week!
Hugs!

No comments: