Saturday, March 22, 2008

Grr...I'm so disconnected!

So our email server is down so no email. *pout* I feel so cut off, which is silly because email is usually slow on the weekends, but still. I'm not sure when it'll be back up so if I don't get back to you in a couple days, please forgive me.

In other news...I opened an Etsy store! I really enjoy altering goodies and making cards, but they really aren't being put to use here so I am trying to find good homes for them. I have to finish some cards to post this evening, so there's not much now, but I think I'm gonna give it a year or two and see how things go.

Well, the Wizard of Oz is on and I've got cards to finish. Y'all be good and have a very Happy Easter!!
Hugs!!
Jessi

4 comments:

liz mataraza said...

where's the etsy link? gotta check it out!

Happy Easter!

liz mataraza said...

nevermind...i found it!

ricanlaw said...

Ha. I love the wizard of oz! Hey how do you know Karen? She's my bud! :) Hope you are doing well.

Jessi Gribbin said...

I know Karen from Scrap-Diner! See...all kinds of cool folks hang out there. :)