Sunday, March 2, 2008

March Scrap Goals, *revised*

Well, I got some bad news Friday, and I forgot to tell y'all. As of April 1, Michales will not be offering classes. It is my understanding that the Corporate team is making an effort to streamline their courses company wide. While I think this is a wonderful idea, I really don't think canceling classes until they can figure it out is the way to go. How hard would it be to keep classes as usual and work on the new plans behind the scenes. Then all they have to do is get the Events Coordinators involved, again behind the scenes, to get it all set up in the store. Its really stupid...but whatever, they didn't ask me. That being said, I have to get rid scrap goal number one, 'cause I won't be teaching there after March 29. So here is my new list of goals.

  1. Finish all the journaling in 2006 albums and get the rest of the pictures in.
  2. Get finished NY pages in an album and covered.
  3. Alter 1 set of canvases
  4. Complete 6 sets of LO's w/ new pics for the NY Album
  5. Create 3 sets of cards for my stash.

That's what I've got planned for the month. I'm off to a good start so far. I've got all the 2006 pages in their album, now I just need to finish the journaling and print the missing pictures. I've also started loading NY pics in their album but there are still more to get in. Well, I'm off to play a bit more before bed.
Good Night Bloggers!!!

2 comments:

ricanlaw said...

Girl those are some goals you have there. I'm sure you'll meet them though.

Anonymous said...

Hi Jessi - thanks for reading my blog. I will bookmark yours!

Maybe I need to set some goals too. I'm a firm believer that if you don't write down your dreams, they won't come true. So maybe I need to write down my craft goals to make them happen.

I did this last year because I had so many projects and I have even considered making a calendar to keep right in front of my desk to try to keep up with my projects. Hmmm, we'll see!

Take care!

sonia