Thursday, March 13, 2008

Updating with a Sneaky-Peek

Hello Bloggers! I am so so so looking forward to this weekend. Work has been crazy busy this week that I am about to pull my hair out. We've been working overtime to get stff cought up and now I have to start working OT to finish new hire classes. Oi, I'm ready for a break.

Soooo...Saturday I'm heading to the Arboretum to check out Dallas Blooms and take some pictures and enjoy the yummy spring air. I'm also hoping to be joined by my friend...we'll see what happens since I kinda sprung it on her like...tonight...well tomorrow by the time she gets her email. (You know you love me. ) :) I am also hoping to get a secret project up and running...I'll let you all know about it . I've also got a SUPER SECRET project for Fiskateers that I am dying to show off, but I can't show the whole thing until next month...gotta wait till our lucky girly gets it....so here's a sneek peek:

And here is a baby card for my friend Holly at Fiskateers. Congrats girly and enjoy being a Momma!!

I'm also planning to work on a page for STM. If you haven't already been to play, I encourage you to go. It is such a great site and it really is inspiring. I've learned so much about me and stretched myself beyond my regular boring old style. The song this week is one of my fave's from Prince and it was picked by my favorite lady, Aleida!

Oh! I got lots of goodies from the Diner this week and I am soooo excited! I'll be a busy girl this week playing with all my new goodies.

Well, bloggers, I need to get some laundry finished so Dave and I have clean laudry to wear tomorrow. Naked at work is no fun. *shudders* Well, good night all and Happy Friday!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a cute card! I need some of that paper because I have the album - but no paper. Go figure. :)

sonia