Saturday, March 15, 2008

Scrapping the Music

Ok, so this week the song is "Most Beautiful Girl" by Prince. Isn't this such a great song? Thanks Aleida for picking it out! My page is a tribute to my mother...well...because she is! The pic in my LO is from our lst day in San Antonio with the N50 and Fiskars. We were waiting on our plane and we decided to gift our "graduation" flowers to some traveling soldiers. My mom gets teared up anytime we thank or talk to any military personnel. I know it's mostly because Justin's in the Navy, but I am always so touched by how she takes the time to make sure they know how much they appreciated here. Its just another shining example of my mother's beauty. The pic on the LO looks much darker here, but it's awesome in person.

So Mom...This page is for you! I love you!!

3 comments:

Debbie said...

What a wonderful story to scrap!
Thanks for playing along this week!

ricanlaw said...

This is truly a very hearttouching layout and story. Such a beautiful tribute to such a truly beautiful person. I think you did a fabulous job with this one Jessi. It made me teary-eyed. Again, thanks for your friendship and participation. I really truly appreciate it.

Wonder Woman said...

Jessi - that's such a touching tribute you made. :) I'm sure your mom will love it.

Yes, the stamp I used is from Autumn Leaves. It's too cute!