Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Getting healthy

So I've been working at Cigna for 2 months now and I take claims for people with all kinds of medical maladies. Alot of the health issues I've recorded are weight related, and some of these people are around my age. This makes me both sad and scared. Sad because their illnesses are really life threatening. Scared because that could be me one day. I won't lie and say I'm not doing it for shallow reasons too, because let's face it, everyone would like to look better, but mostly I just want to feel better. O I signed up for Weight Watchers. I figure I'll start slow and just take it one day at a time. Dave wants to loose a little too, so what better way to help him and myself?

On a different front, guess what? I'm on Etsy!! After looking over my yummy stash of goodies and my pictures, and scrapbooks, I've decided to sell some of hand made goodies. I can't in a million years scrap with it all, and buy the new yumminess that's been coming out. Look me up and check it out. I'd love any feedback.
Well, bloggers, here's to healthy living and happy scrapping!
Goodnight Bloggers.
Hugs,
Jessi

1 comment:

ricanlaw said...

Jessi...you are making great strides honey. Great strides. Good for you to making the first step in getting into a healthier you. Hmmmm, you will motivate me to do the same.

Hugs!

Aleida