Friday, August 31, 2007

Scrap Freak Blog Challenge 8/17...a little late

Ok, so I'm late getting this in, but I"m still new so I wanted to play.

This challenge is called teh ABC's of me challenge. It seems like a great way to share a litel bit about me.
A - Available or taken: Taken! :)
B - Best Friend: Dave...and Shawna
C - Cake or Pie: Cake
D - Drink of choice: Dr. Pepper
E - Essential Item you use everyday: My computer
F - Favorite color: Teal
G - Gummy Bears or worms: As long as it's made by Haribo, I don't really care.
H - Hometown: G-Town, Tx Baby!
I - Indulgence: Anything Chocolate and and a cozy blanket with a good book
J - January or February: February
K - Kids & Names: none yet
L - Life is Incomplete Without? Dave...He's my world and I miss him when he's not home.
M - Marriage Date: July 2008...haven't set the exact date yet.
N - Number of Siblings: 1
O - Oranges or Apples: Oranges
P - Phobias or Fears: Drowning
Q - Fave Quote: No matter where you go, there you are.
R - Reason to Smile: Waking up on Sundays with Dave
S - Season: Fall
T - Traffic Tickets: Sadly, too many...
U - Unknown Fact about Me: I love everything about the entertainment from the 1950's and early 60's
V- Vegetable You Don't Like: Asparagus (sp?)
W - Worst Habit: I'm a habitual Ice Chewer, and it is SO bad for your teeth
X - Xrays that you have had: 2
Y - Your Fave Food: My mom's Lasagna
Z - Zodiac Sign: Libra

Can't wait to read what my Freaky friends write in their blogs!

No comments: