Saturday, August 18, 2007

Jumping in...

This my first official blog at my new blog site. I have simply grown tired of the Myspace blog environment.Don't get me wrong, I have connected with old friends and family members, but I think it's a bit over rated. At any rate, I'm here in my new blog, ready to take on the world one scrapbook page and handmade card at a time. You may ask, "but who are you to take over the world?" Let me tell you, my new friend.
I am Jessi Gribbin. Fiance to David, daughter to my loving parents, sister to my Navy brother, and Event Coordinator and class designer to my LSS. I am a habitual ice chewer and night owl, and am completely stubborn. I am also a fan of Nick at Nite and sitcom reruns on life time. I am a crafter of all sorts. I started crafting as a young girl with my mom and have done everything from scrapbooking to card making, candle making and cake decorating. Between my mom and I, there are very few things we haven't tried.
Here are a few samples of my favorite projects. I'm planning on uploading new projects, so stay tuned!










No comments: