Wednesday, August 22, 2007

No love for the Insomniac

So it's 2:45 am here in balmy Dallas. Ok, so it's not balmy, more like muggy, but balmy sounds so much nicer. Anyway, back to my original thoughts....regular cable tv has no love for insomniacs. I gott off work around 11 this evening and am having trouble sleeping. My original thought is, "Sweet, I can work on a project while I'm watching TV in the office. Well, I must have seen 20+ infomercials since 12am. Where are all the tv shows. No movies or anything. I wish we ahd digital in the office. Encore Love is showing 24 hours of Dirty Dancing! :) I can't paint in the living room on our new sofa tho. :( I did finally find reruns of "Fresh Prince of Bel Aire" on Nick at Nite, but it's not my fave tv rerun. It'll do 'till I'm finished.

Right now I'm working on a class kit from work. It's a memo board with beautiful pockets and fun scrolly rubons from Imaginesce. I'm thinking of either hanging it in my office or giving it to my mother-in-law to be for Christmas. Haven't really decided yet. If it's not a Christmas pressie for Edith, I'll post it this weekend. If it is, you'll have to wait until Christmas. In the meantime, here's are a piece I finished last weekend. Enjoy and thanks for stopping by.
Hugs,
Jessi

1 comment:

ricanlaw said...

Wow, this turned out beautifully Jessi. Love it. You will have to teach me altered art too!

Aleida