Monday, August 27, 2007

Cards and Challenges!

Hello Bloggers,
I've been on a card making kick lately so I wanted to share my latest creations. If you're on my Christmas list (except you, mom) look away. You may be getting one or two of these in your present. :) J/k.
The first 2 pics are actually the same card. The first one is blurry, but it shows the layering better. This card was one I made for a challenge from Miss Robyn at Scrap-tastic.com.


The rest are just fun cards I've been working on the past few weeks. I've been having a blast and hope you all enjoy. If you have any questions about papers, techniques or anything else, just ask.



3 comments:

Wendy Malichio said...

Check out all these awesome cards!! Love them, I think my fav is the green large scallop card, so pretty!!! Thanks for playing along!
Wendy

Jessi Gribbin said...

Thanks! I love all the great interactions on the blogs. :)

ricanlaw said...

You are a card making queen. One day -- I'll be there. Ha.

Aleida