Sunday, January 6, 2008

Updates and Apologies

Hello Bloggers! I realise it's been about 100 years since I updated my blog and I am so sorry. I have loads of new stuff to tell you all about and loads of new pictures. Before I share all that tho, a little housekeeping is in order. Yes, literal and the proverbial sort.

First - to ladies that won my Fiskars Nifty Fifty Raks I have not forgotten them..just lost them for a month under the mess in my office and then got wrapped up in Christmas.You'll get them soon...I promise!!

Secondly - to my friends that I have not called or spoken to since before Christmas, I am so sorry. Life here at the Myers compound is so chaotic. I'm hoping the New Year will bring change and a little more stability. Recollections will be closing in a week or two and I have a few interviews (and hopefully a new job) in the coming weeks. In the meantime, I wish you all a very late but Happy Christmas and New Year. I love you all and really hate that I've been such a shmuck lately about keeping in touch.

Well, that's all I have to say about those things. I will be back later with some yummy picutres and updates on my scrappiness. I hope you are all well and that you are all creating, in some form or another.

Sincerely,
Jessi

No comments: