Sunday, January 27, 2008

Good Lovin...

Hah! Made ya look! Actually I have been scrappin some goodies for the Diner and I had to share 'cause I'm rather proud. This months card Challenge is "Tempting Textures". I got to stretch my mind and play with felt and lace and velvet ribbons. Here's what I made...and Aleida, the Noteworthy card was in spired by you!


This card is made from Noteworthy and it is totally inspired by a friend of mine. She has been pushing me and pushing me to step outside my box. Look what I did when I did what she said! Funny thing is, I wasn't sure I liked it, but I am so excited about how it turned out. The die cut is atached with hinges and actually swings open like a door. Love it!!



This is another one I made for my texture challenge. The white paper is a funky textured paper I found in my stash of scraps. The flowers are felt goodies from Noteworthy and the "I love you" is from the "Foil Glitter Flock" RO kit by We Are Memory Keepers. It's pretty fun, but a word to the wise, it works better on less textured papers. Considering the depth of this texture tho, it came out pretty good.

Also, on the job front, Recollections final day is Sat, 2/2. It's sad, but I am relieved. It's been a very hard road, and now that I've reached the end, I'm ready to hang it up and get back to life. Cigna is pretty interesting. It's defintately different. It's also nice 'cause there are NO WEEKENDS! That means I'm free to teach Scrappin' on the weekends and I'm free to see my girls and Dear Dave. I'm excited.

Well, Laundry is about done, so I'm off to bed. Good Night and Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs!!
Jessi

No comments: