Monday, January 21, 2008

Look what I made!!

Hey guys! i've been busy busy. 2 weeks ago I went on a scrap retreat with the galls from my CM group and we had a blast. I made 2 calendars for my Grandparents and some awesome cards with the goodies from my Scrap Diner DT kit. I have had so much fun designing for them. My calendar was inspired by the calendar class we taught at Recollections. It gave me the chance to use up some of the patterns papers I had on hand....and boy did I use a lot of paper. I've also recently been ispired to spread my creations to the masses. A few friends and I are considering going into the crafting business. I'm thinking it'll be great because I can create with all my goodies, get a little of my money back and not have to worry about Dave saying "Where is that gonna go?"






SO ya wanna see what I made? Here goes::

Here's my yummy Calendar. Pics and July are missing, but it's ok. I made 2 of these on retreat...it took all 3 days!


And here's the awesome stuff I made with the "Lets Party" kit at Scrap-Diner.


We are also having a huge Challenge Blast-a-thon going on at the Diner. Sherine is givin away all sorts of aweseom prizes and there are loads of great LO's to inspire so head over and check it out. I'm anxious to get my NY pics scrapped using methods from the challenges in our Blast-athon...I may actually finish another album! Woot!!
Well, y'all have a good night...I'm sleepy.
Good NIght Bloggers!!!
Hugs,
Jessi

No comments: