Tuesday, November 20, 2007

And the Winners are....

Alright ladies! I have 3 lucky winners for my Blog Contest. Each winner will receive a pair of Microtip Scirssors from Fiskars and a few other little goodies from me. Congratulations to all who won, and thank you to all who participated. I love hearing about people's reasons for scrapping. It inspires me and reminds me and those who respond why we do this wonderful thing we do.
Will the following ladies please email (jgribbin@cathartech.com) me there snail mail addy's so I can get their goodies out?
Sandy, Fiskateer #1715
Joan, FIskateer #808

And last, but not least,
Nancy, my gal from Scrap-Diner.
Congrats again ladies, and I'll be sending you some cool goodies soon!
Hugs,
Jessi

1 comment:

Nancywithajones said...

THANK YOU GIRLYYYYY!@ YOU ROCK SISTA