Sunday, February 17, 2008

Moving On...

Well, it's been about 2 weeks since Recollections said their goodbye's to the world. I have been laying low and recovering from it all. It' so crazy, I was so ready for it to be over, but once it was I really felt like I lost something so special. I am sad its gone, but now it's time to move on. So here's what's been going on for me:

I have a new job!! I am a CSR at Cigna and take new disability claims. It's been interesting and a nice change of pace. My bosses are pretty cool, and I work in the same office as Mom, so I get to see her everyday....a few minutes at a time. It's been kinda neat. Only drag is that I'm working 10am -7pm. It kinda makes life hard because I get home around 7:30 and that doesn't leave much time to do the scrappy stuff I want to, make dinenr and hang out with Dave. I do get weeknds off tho, and that has been AWESOME! It leaves me time to teach and play. I am also teaching at Michaels! I'll be teaching scrapbooking and cardmaking at the Michaels on Greenville Ave in Dallas. Looks like I'll be teaching the 2nd and 4th weekends of the month. I'm also training Fiskars Demonstrators. It's been fun and I'm really enjoying teaching again. I'll have new pics of my goodies later today.

I've also been playing with goodies form the Diner and making fun stuff for Valentine's Day. Wanna see? Ok, I'll share. :)

A card for fun made from Scalloped paper by Bazzill and Confetti by MME


These cute little boxes are from the Diner and are made my Daisy D. I made some for Dave's office, and a gal pal of mine liked them so much that we've decided to use them as party favors for her little girl's tea party.


This is my FAVORITE Valentine's Day Card. I made it with scraps from my stash, and I just love it. Hope you all had a wonderful Valentine's Day filled with love, and you were surrounded by Family and Friends. Love you guys!!

So that's what I've been up to. I'm working on scrappy stuff for Mike's and I'm planning Fiskars classes. Stay tuned for dates and pics. Hope to see y'all soon!

Hugs! and Thanks for reading!
Jessi

1 comment:

Bowles said...

Hey girl! This here is Ambra B. I am missing you! I don't have anyone's contact info. so that's why I am leaving you a message on your blog, which I absolutely love! I hope you are doing great! Here is my e-mail so you can reach me and then I will have yours.
ambraldb@netscape.net
Hope to catch up with you soon!