Monday, February 25, 2008

Scrap Goals for 2008

So, I told myself I would never again do resolutions because I never hold to them and then I get depressed. In light of my new found inspiration I must make goals for scrapping! LOL Besides, goals are much less daunting.

Actually, the girls over at Scrap-Diner have been setting monthly goals and now that I've rediscovered my mojo I've decided it's time to give it a go. SO here are my goals for March:
  1. create new samples for April Classes at M's.
  2. Alter at elast one set of canvas's in my closet.
  3. finish journaling for my 2006 album and put on the page protectors.
  4. Get my completed NY pages into their album.

It sounds like a lot, but I am an ambitious girly! How about you guys? DO you have any goals for March? What about for 2008? I'd love to hear about them.

No comments: