Sunday, May 18, 2008

Small updates and BIG frustrations

Howdy Folks! I know I promised pics like 2 weeks ago, but I have hit a few snags. Aparently the USB cable that came with my new camera is BS 'cause it don't work with my 'puter. *sigh* I don't have a card reader ....yet...so I need to run and get one so I can post pics soon.

I've also been away because I really feel like I lost my mojo. Not really sure what the prob has been, I just know that every time I walk into my space I just feel so uninspired and so ....blah.... I'm hoping the worst is behind me now...it was a good weekend.

Now for the updates. This has a been a whirlwind of a weekend. Friday was Dave's birthday so I took him to CGX to pick up a few vintage games for our Darth Vader Atari. I know, completely nerdy, but it makes him happy and that makes me happy. As we were headed out and on our way to dinner, work calls. I took Dave home to deal with work and we dined on the gourmet goodies of Burger King. ;) Ok, so Birthday dinner was a bust. TO make it up to him I took him to Blue Mesa for lunch. It was AWESOME!!! It is beauutiful and classy and unlike and mexican restraunt I've ever been to. If you're in Dallas, I highly recommend it. Then we stopped by Siegles to stock up on the essentials for a small Birthday Party. For those of you who know me, you know I'm not a drinker...I was last night. Nothing big, but I did have a few drinks and we had a great time. Now, let me start by saying I don't condone drinking and driving at all....but Mario Kart with a buzz is HILARIOUS! A good time was had by all.
Today I went to Mom's and picked up my MSD packages from QVC. And Aleida, you will be very proud of me. I got the 7gypsies ATC holder! I also got some other yumminess to play with . I'm hoping to get a new USB cable so I can start sharing my pics.

On other news, one of my favorite gal pals also had a birthday this week. Happy Birthday Aleida! I know it's a little late, but you know me...always late. Love you girl and hope you had a fabulous week. You've got Happy Mail coming your way this week.

Well, I'm off to rearrange my scrap space in hopes of jump-starting my mojo!
Have a great Sunday!!

1 comment:

liz mataraza said...

did you mario kart on wii? that would be fun after a few :)

glad to hear that you are doing well and can't wait to see what goodies you got from qvc...maybe they will help your mojo!