Friday, May 2, 2008

Happy NSD!!!!

National Scrapbook Day is upon us and I could not be MORE excited. I was sick today, which sucked, but I'm feeling much better now. So now I'm sitting in my scrap room, gotting down goals for tomorrow and setting challenges for me and Mom. We are going to spend the whole day together, scrapping, shopping and munching out some yumminess.

I promise to take pics and post all my goodies tomorrow. I hope you get the chance to play a little, or alot and celebrate NSD!
Hugs!!
Jessi

3 comments:

ricanlaw said...

Sounds awesome lucky girl. No such fun for me, to many chores to get done.

liz mataraza said...

can't wait to see what you created (and purchased) during your NSD celebration! hope that you did enough partying to cover my lame, non-celebrating ass.

so not understanding the NKOTB deal. never did. but i can appreciate the obsession ;)

ricanlaw said...

Gosh you need to update.