Sunday, November 30, 2008

Gearing up for the end...

Of the year that is. It's hard to believe that November has come and gone and the count down to Christmas is officially upon us. I've been sitting in my scrappy office and I see so much stuff but not enough scrapped pages. I think it's time to get back to setting goals for my self for the month.
In December I will:
  1. Complete my Christmas Cards
  2. Scrap 20 pages
  3. paint Paper Mache ornaments for gifts

It's a small list but there's a lot of work there. Now how about you? I would love to see how you plan to finish out the year 2008. There may even be a RAK in it for 1 lucky scrapper.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Scrap 20 pages? That is no small list!

I've made 48 Christmas cards, but the true task for me is taking time to write and mail them all!

liz mataraza said...

ok...that's a lot of work! i would be excited to get the first one done.

i hope you had a good thanksgiving.

no need for a rak entry; just checking in on you. hey, any good scrappin stores by you anymore? they're all closing these days. what up?