Sunday, April 27, 2008

I feel pretty...oh so pretty...

So, I'm waiting for the Big Reveal at Studio Calico so I'm blogging because my computer is not liking the messsage boards right now.

I feel so BEAUTIFUL right now. Wanna know why? I have finally found a make up that is perfect for me! Have you guys ever heard of Bare Minerals? I know...I know...we've all seen the infomercials late at night. Usually I just roll my eyes and say "Yeah, if it were that good there wouldn't be ugly chics. We'd all have flawless skin and we'd all be beautiful." I was completely skeptical because I've done the Mary Kay thing, I've tried other make-ups...I've tried EVERYTHING....until this. My mom called me yesterday and said she needed to go buy more foundation and Dad didn't want to go with her. I was confused because we used to just pick it up at Wally's while we were grocery shopping, no biggie, and they had gone shopping earlier that day. That's when she told me she couldn't get it there. So I shrugged my shoulders and tagged along. That's when I found out she too uses the infomercial make-up. She told me how much she liked it so I thought, what the heck. Not working at Recollections has helped me save up some money so I bought the starter kit and the Eyes, Cheeks, Lips starter kit. I LOVE it!!! It is uber easy, uber quick, and it doesn't feel like I'm wearing 20 lbs of make up on my face. I also love the instructional DVD that comes with it. Yes, I said instructional DVD. It seems silly, but it did help me feel more confident using the product after I had seen it. Long story short, if you haven't tried it, go for it!

Ok, I'm going to go try the boards again. See y'all later!
Hugs,
Jessi

1 comment:

liz mataraza said...

i use informercial make-up too! mine is Sheer Cover. it's also mineral make-up and i just love it!

i like how you wrote "Not working at Recollections has helped me save some money"...how funny.

missed the reveal and refuse to go there to see the full kit. i simply cannot do that now. must save for furniture! and i keep telling myself that i won't even get to use it probably for another month.

whew. that was a long comment. anyway, glad you are well!